Wednesday 10 August 2011

Jennifer Hudson Gets Down To A Size 0


According to Joy Behar, co-host of the ABC TV show The View, Jennifer  Hudson is a large zip (zero).
After listening to the singer when she was shopping, Behar heard the clerk tell Mrs. Hudson that she could fit into a size zero dress.
Jennifer's weight is the subject of much debate after she lost 80 pounds on Weight Watchers and continued her weight-loss trainer Harley Pasternak celeb.
"Instead of saying I lost this or that, I [say I] feel like I was 10 years of my youth back," she told Usatoday. "I look 10 years younger."
But the pressure to stay thin in Hollywood to her?
"If thin, it's a job. It's not easy," she said recently. "I feel this responsibility to the world today - people watching, so I have to go in the right direction in terms of my weight."
Hopefully they will not let this obsession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes